I've had a little cough/congestion, and was just tired. We still had activities to attend - birthday cupcakes with friends, dance, swim - normal weekly activities. I felt fine to do, I just had to take some rests. I didn't have anything contagious, either. But by Thursday, I just wanted to sleep. So, I did. This is where I get to brag on the awesomeness of my girls. They were great!!! They played together, brought me water and just let me sleep and rest. It was nice to know ... and allowed me to rest easier ... knowing that they were ok playing together, watching a few shows or playing their games on the iPad. They even got Spanish flash card and practiced espanol.
Nothing funny, I just wanted to express that it's good to have good girls. :-).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.